Salary : $15.50 -$18 Per Hour
- Helps present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Contact/follow up with sales leads in a timely manner.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Keep sales records up-to-date.
- Enters all web forms (enquiries from website) into database. Answers phones and greets customers.
- Schedule and perform initial site visits.
- Prepare quotes. Enters signed sales quotes in database.
- Present product information to public at trade shows, information sessions etc.
- Provide input at marketing meetings and keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Help schedule and organize marketing events and help develop/implement marketing plans.
- Ensure paperwork relevant to each sale is filled out, scanned and filed.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to potential customers through cold calling.
- Assist with coordinating sales/installation projects.
- Contact customers when installation complete to get feedback.
- Field customer complaints or troubleshoots issues with systems, work with service crew to schedule services, follow up to ensure issues are resolved.
- Ensures someone is scheduled in office until 5 p.m.
- Assist management when required (etc. Ordering, scheduling appointments, running/compiling reports, scanning/filing documents, data entry, inventory, filling out documents/forms etc.)
- Receive shipments.
- Tracks and purchases office supplies.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform other operational duties when required and able. Fill in for vacations and cross-train when able.
- Adheres to dress code, which is business casual when in office.
- New employees are subject to a one-year probationary period.
We will be contacting potential hires to start the process the week of July 26th.