- Service and install renewable energy systems including; solar PV, solar water heating systems,
biomass stoves, heat pumps and wind turbines.
- Install systems based on specs/drawings provided by project manager and ensure manufacturer
guidelines are followed.
- Help assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards. Present any potential issues
to lead installer or project manager.
- Track hours of work as per the project manager’s guidelines.
- Provide receipts for purchases to lead installer.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet
for long periods of time.
- Use personal protection/safety equipment.
- Helps load systems onto truck and ensures truck is stocked with supplies needed for service
- Helps track inventory and build material lists for jobs.
- Carries out site assessments and provides material list and information required to generate
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
- Other duties: carries out other operational duties as required. Fill in for vacations and cross-train when able.
- New employees are subject to a one-year probationary period.
We will be contacting potential hires to start the process the week of July 26th.